Sunday, April 12, 2015

My newest venture . . .

   Being a mommy, and one who works from home, is a full on, full time job.  One that is rewarding in many ways. 
    I am naturally one who always wanted to achieve great things.  As a teen, my plan was to be an Architect (like my daddy) and as I excelled in school, my life was planned. 
     After becoming a mom, plans change.   I love being home but I crave being in the go-getter business world.  Now in my 30's (ouch) Im not sure the years of school and years to get my license, would be a realistic route for me :( 

     Recently, after moving, I found so many amazing items I wanted to set free to be loved by someone who fit them. Lol.    I finally came across Poshmark. Ive only been on for a week, but see the many pro's and certainly the con's.   

   Im ready to put some focus into this and see if my honest, business minded, PR background will help bring in the extra money and allow my loved items to be out in the world, as they should be. 

   I know the world is flooded with Fashion Bloggers but perhaps my unique personality and background in all things beauty/fashion/social media will give a new spin. Im praying this allows me some outlet and I find success.  

Please stay tuned and thank you again for the support:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment