Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Get To Know Me

Hello! My name is Sheresa.  I want to take this time to introduce myself and make my first blog as a "Get To Know Me".

     I am 30years old and live in Arizona. Im a mommy, wife, sister, daughter, friend.  I work for an AMAZING company, Princess P Jewelry Co. I have been with PPJ since July 2012.  Pilar Vargas started the company in May 2012. I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity to not only learn the various ways Pilar has made PPJ so successful, but to be a part of this industry I have so much passion for.  I consider myself a part of the fashion/beauty industry. As I help with PPJ social media, marketing, affiliates, sales, promotions and customer service,  I have been able to get very well acquainted with the Instagram/Youtube beauty Guru/Fashion Blogger industry.  I've had the opportunity to become well acquainted with various popular beauty product companies also.  We have been approached by many companies to review products. 

    My personal blog will be full of beauty/makeup product reviews, tutorials, how too's, OOTD, and more.  Being a mom, I also want to blog about various mom related topics and products.  I personally am obsessed with researching products before purchasing. I love blogs and youtube videos.  Great bloggers give more then just information, they give well articulated opinions.  I am excited to finally get my opinions and information out there, in hopes it helps others.  This blog has been a passion of mine for many years.  However being a dedicated, full time mom PLUS working for such a successful, amazing company www.princesspjewelry.com , my free time has been almost non existent.  I think its vital for us to follow our dreams and achieve our goals.  I want to set the best example for my kids, especially my daughters, that our dreams are important, and achievable.  

   Im always open to any questions.  Im excited to start this blog:)






No comments:

Post a Comment